Friday 1 June 2012

Fun Stuff!

I love following my favourite authors. It is so much fun to know what they are up to in real life and it is more than awesome being able to interact with them. Twitter and Facebook conversations are the closest thing I have to a coffee date, but maybe one day it will happen (I've met some of my favourite Star Trek actors at conventions, so you never know.)

I am excited to say that I have joined a couple Street Teams (via Facebook) today I'll be spreading the word for Maggie Shayne. Have you read any of her books? I love them.
She may be most well know for her Wings in the Night series, for me this was the original Twilight Series as most of the titles include Twilight (Twilight Illusions, Twilight Hunger, Born in Twilight, etc...) and yes, they are about Vampires. I love these books and am proud to say that I have them in multiple formats.

Some exciting news for lovers of Maggie Shayne today:

Today is the launch date for Maggie Shayne's new site, dedicated to her upcoming series, THE PORTAL from MIRA Books, and the premier of the video trailer for Book 1, MARK OF THE WITCH
Also launching Today, her Blissful Secrets Savenger Hunt contest, in cooperation with authors Teresa Medeiros, Shelly Thacker, Jane Porter and Susan Mallery. Readers find each of five "Blissful Secrets" (one on each authors FB page) and paste them all into a single email to enter. Grand prize at month's end, a Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet, winner's choice. Details at the site. There's much more going on with Maggie this month, so stay tuned.
The Portal Series Site: www.thePortalBooks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment